I’m the final particular person the discourage anybody from dessert, however with my Darkish Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, I’m really encouraging you to avoid wasting room for dessert! These candy treats are a good way to spherical up a wholesome meal, and the perfect half is that they’re a more healthy choice with recent fruit and fewer sugar. If chocolate peanut butter cups are one in all your go-to treats, rethink your favourite sweets and provides this a strive.
Most individuals assume that chocolate mechanically suggestions the unhealthy scale, however for my part, for those who select darkish chocolate and entire substances, like my Darkish Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, then there’s no hurt in indulging. Darkish chocolate is an antioxidant, and when the substances that you simply’re including are wholesome too, then why not deal with your self to one thing candy with out all of the guilt?
I all the time thought that making peanut butter cups can be troublesome, however after some trial and error, I discovered that silicon ice dice trays make this dessert fairly simple. I actually admire how simple it was to come out the chocolate from the trays after cooling down as a result of it gave a clear look to the cups. Plus, the ice dice trays are deeper than your typical peanut butter cup, so you may fill the cup up with a bite-size piece of fruit. And if there’s fruit in dessert, it offers you all the rationale to take pleasure in it much more. Pure sugars in fruit nonetheless fulfill these candy cravings…and so they look good too!
Darkish Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Creator: My Wholesome Dish
Recipe sort: Dessert
Serves: eight mini cups
- 1½ cups darkish chocolate morsels
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 banana
- four strawberries
- Simmer water in a medium pan and place a big bowl over it. Pour darkish chocolate morels in bowl and gently stir whereas the steam melts the chocolate.
- In a silicone ice dice tray add darkish spoon in melted chocolate and coat all sides thickly.
- Heat peanut butter for 20 seconds in microwave for it to be extra runny.
- Place it in a ziplock bag and reduce a small tip off.
- Squeeze peanut butter half method in darkish chocolate cup and add an entire strawberry. Fill extra peanut butter and prime with chocolate.
- Repeat with all strawberries and sliced banana.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes after which pop them out of the silicone ice dice tray.